Landlord Services are a great way for landlords to manage their investment property.
- Rent Collection: This is the main service that attracts landlords, as it means they don’t need to physically collect the rent money from their tenants.
- Tenant Finding: A good letting agent will find you a suitable tenant in no time at all, helping you avoid having to deal with the entire process yourself.
- Property Management: If you’re looking for someone who can manage your property while you’re renting out your own home or away on holiday, then this option could be perfect for you.
- Property Maintenance: It’s important that investments are kept up-to-date and maintained properly at all times. The more attention paid now, the less likely there’ll be any issues later down the line!
If you’re looking to extend your lease, estate agents Wapping are going to be able to help.
To find out if you can extend your lease, talk to the landlord of your building and ask them about their policy on extensions. They should know whether they’ll allow tenants in that specific building to extend their rental contract or not.
If they say yes, then it’s time for some legwork! Let’s go over what needs doing in order for you and your landlord’s agent (lawyer) to come up with an agreement on how long the extension will be, how much rent will increase per month/year etc., who will pay what fees during this process (and when), etc.
Whether you’re looking to buy your dream home or sell an existing property, estate agents in Wapping are here to help.
If you want to move into a new home in Wapping, our team can assist with:
- Finding the perfect property for you at the best price
- Negotiating the best deal on your behalf and making sure everything goes smoothly when exchanging contracts and completing on your house purchase
- Organising mortgage advice if needed by arranging meetings with lenders or lenders direct so you don’t have to leave home
Wapping estate agents can be a great help when you’re moving.
They can help you find a new home, sell your old home and get a mortgage. They can also negotiate with landlords and find good letting agents.
Getting an estate agent in Wapping to move your home or business can be a great way to save time and money!
You’ll save time and money by using an estate agent to help you move your home or business.
They’ll be able to get everything moved quickly and efficiently, so you can focus on what’s important: getting back to normal as soon as possible.
If you’re thinking about moving to Wapping, then it’s time to get in touch with an estate agent. With their experience and expertise they can help you find the perfect place to live or work that fits your needs perfectly. You can also trust them to take care of all the details like arranging furniture delivery or parking permits so everything goes smoothly during your relocation process.